Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chapter 5: Vegas baby Vegas.

Vegas has been my playground for the last few days. I have to admit, I am impressed with the quality of the bouldering. Red Rock always been a prime sport climbing destination. With so many cool walls and lines to do, one can easily overlook the boulders on their way to 'Sunny and Steep'.

If you take the time to stop and explore a bit, you can find stellar lines. Anyway, enough to keep me busy for a week, while I figure out where I will be heading next.

I am looking for information and topo's for Turasik and Moe's Valley. If you know anything about it, send me a line.

I am also receiving lot's of emails from all of you. Sorry for not getting back promptly. I am having internet issues. When you are not paying for it, you can't complain too much. Keep writing, I will try my best to drop you a line or two.

E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internet is free at the library. Charleston Blvd. on the right side as you go into town. Thanks for the good times. S,T & E