Monday, May 26, 2008

Chapter 29: Friends and laugh.

The sun is back for a while now so we take advantage of it as much as possible. My body hurts lot's. More climbers from all around the world are getting here every day. Now a day, I climb my three Frenchies from Fontainbleau. At time, we do more laughing then climbing.

I would love to bring you the video of the week but the link prevent me from doing so. Sorry all, it is out of my hands. I will make it up to you.

Last night, Josh and Julien stopped at my place. They are back earlier then expexted from Namibia. They should be spending the remaining of their trip chilling in Cape town.

For those watching the news, yes, things are getting a bit shaky in Johannesbourg and Cape town. So far, Clanwilliam is violence free. I am all right and monitoring the situation closely.

No comments: