Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chapter 28: Half way through.

I’ve been down here a month already, wow, time flies by. It is raining again, just like yesterday. So far, I had as many days of sunshine as I had of rain. Despite the weather, I remain positive and make the best of it. Yesterday, I walked up to the boulders, crawled in a cave and waited for windows. Becoming very efficient in the art of drying holds, I was able to work magic, send my project and start working another line. I would love to provide footage but nobody was crazy enough to go up with me. Instead, this is what I have for you:



This video was shot a few days ago in Arch Valley with the mercury hoovering around the 30 mark with rainforest like humidity.

I spend rest days preparing for Europe. The original plan was to do a Buy-sell deal on a small family wagon but the option prove to be more expensive then expected. The new plan is to lease a used VW campervan. I will provide numbers when all is settled. The hard part now is to get the lady in charge of the business to answer her emails. It can be so hard to give away money. I don’t understand the concept, really.


The soldier's head. A cool rock formation.

2 comments:

lukecloud said...

the soldiers head looks alot like Elvis's head! good to hear your still positive homie. cant believe its been a month already! time flys. have fin. hope the weather improves soon.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy reading your Chapters, Etienne. Spring is rolling in and the golf courses are greening up. Syck, I know! Hoping to get out this weekend but rain may force a basement session instead.

Mark and Janet