Monday, June 9, 2008

Chapter 32: The end is the beginning, part II.

This part of the road trip is close to an end. I will be leaving South Africa on the 22th of June heading to the Netherlands. Why the Netherlands you ask? To pick-up a campervan in Amsterdam. "The E van of love" as Luke put it. I should be spending about a week in the city of the Red Light District and the ever green grass.

After the smoke lift up, I'll be heading to Switzerland for about a month to explore the Magic Woods. The plan was to stay longer in the Woods but two Austriens convinced me that I had to come and visit their bouldering meccas. Sure, why not? Hope Austriens in general speaks more english then my new friends otherwhise I'm in for lot's of fun.

What about Font? Don't worry, France is in the plan for September/October. Fontainbleau is mandatory but Tony is currently twisting my arm to get on the road with him for a tour of it's favorite areas of the hexagone. O Lord, not enough time, not enough energy.

11 days, that's all that remains to send my project. Progress is made each time I walk to it but it will be tight. Ask Josh about 'the f**ck**g sharp crimps' line on the 'tea pot boulder', he gave a few burns leaving skin behind.

Again, all apologies for not providing the weekly movie and pictures. With all the power outage, it is just impossible to make the up load.

No comments: