Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chapter 31: Amazing...

Today, I witness an amazing send. So much I would give to be able to capture the event it but all went so fast. I turned the corner to spot my friend. When I came back he had already started. Making is way flawlessly to the crux move, all was going well. He set the foot and launched. A scream, right elbow up, feet cutting loose but this time, he held.

Tony Lamiche was on top of Fred Nicole 8C (V15) line in only two days of work.

As for me, I am taking it easy for the next few days. My body hurts and I climb like crap. I need to rest a bit before the last leg of the trip. When all is confirmed, I will let you all in on my travelling itinerary. Meanwhile, this is a movie of Theo, one of the Frenchies, sending Ulum Batar -V8. Harder than it looks.

I apologize for the quality of the video. The internet link is so bad that I have to considerably reduce the quality of the images if I want it to go through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how neat to see Lamiche! the man is a beast. all is well in WI! was on real rock last weekend and again this weekend getting strong!! also landed a job at the gym allowing max climbing time. hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! looking forward to some more videos!