Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chapter 1. The beginning.

Bishop, California, Marsh 07:
I was laying down in my tent, staring at the mesh beaten by the wind. Completely destroyed by the few hours spent in the Happy`s that day, my tips where burning and my face dried out by the sun and the wind. I was Still viewing the day as it went by: The problems, the moves, the throws and my ass again, on the mat. This moment was perfect. But I knew it had to come to an end. In a couple of days, I would pack it all up and drive north.

Somehow, I had to come back to this heaven.

Calgary, January 08:
Here I am, almost a year later. I decided to trade in my urbain lifestyle of shushi`s, plastic pulling and lattes, for cans, real rock and soar tips. I just had to give in to my addiction to bouldering. The raging desire is there, always. When I go to bed, in the middle of the night, in the morning, at work. Hopefully, when I come back , the beast will be satisfied and go to sleep...till the next awakening.

The journey will start somewhere around the 20Th of January. First destination on the list, Bishop, California.

No comments: