Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chapter 45: It had to happen...

Little riddle this morning:

When a climber is on the road, what is it that is harder to accept then a week of rain, happens when it is beautiful outside and makes minutes feels like hours?

Then answer: An injury.

I have to accept it, there is no other way around it. My left shoulder is very unhappy about it's working condition. I had to say, it's been pulling overtime since January. Of course, it complained a bit through the last six months but I decided to ignore the requests. At the moment, it is impossible for me to ignore the protest. It hurts, even at night.


O well, I remain optimistic. The plan is to get better before the troops from Calgary get to France for the final assault in Fontainebleau. I found an awesome physio who accepted to help me rehabilitate. I'll keep you posted.

Joined are a few pictures taken in Zurich.

Finally, here a super cool line that we found. We always walk right pass it. Last time around, we gave it a second look and decide to give it a go. So good.


No comments: